18 авг. 2019 г.

A Human Female

Atypical 1×2


Doug: Look at you. Cock of the walk... You know, because of your hair.
Sam: That makes no sense. I look nothing like a rooster. Roosters don't even have hair. They have a coxcomb, which is fleshy.

Doug: Look, maybe I made that seem a little bit too easy. Even after your mom got rid of that other goofball, she shot me down like ten times, okay? That's just the way it works. The point is, is you just don't give up.

Doug: All right. You're gonna get out of the car and give that girl those strawberries. Then the ball's in her court. You've done all you can. Go get her, Sam.
Sam: I am. That's why we're here.

Sam: In the animal kingdom, attraction is a simple biological fact. It's us humans who make it complicated.

Sam: Human behavior is less like a chicken and more like an albatross. No matter how far an albatross flies, it always returns home. Unless it flies too close to the water and gets eaten by a tiger shark.

Sam: When Roald Amundsen first explored Antarctica, he took several practice journeys over easier terrain. It's the logical thing to do. And when I get enough experience with other girls, then I can date Julia and she can stop being my therapist.
Doug: Or you could find a girl your own age.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий