23 авг. 2019 г.

Channel 4

Fear the Walking Dead 5×9


Grace: I just count up my regrets and... hang them over the shoulders and... start the day. What do you do with the time that you have left? That's the question.

Victor: The universe has tested us in no uncertain terms. There's a utility to that. One becomes formed into something else. A survivor. There's power in that.

Althea: Tell me about the minefield.
John: Well... I've called a lot of things ugly mustard, but this was by far the ugliest mustard I've ever seen. What?
Althea: Where did that phrase come from?
John: Uh, it's something my grandpa used to say. He worked in a delicatessen.

Morgan: You can hear that somebody's gone. You can see it for yourself. And even then, you still can't believe it. Sometimes it... Sometimes you just can't say goodbye.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий