14 авг. 2019 г.

The Case of the Missing Lifeguard

Stranger Things 3×3


Mike Wheeler: What did I do wrong?!
Lucas Sinclair: Mike, stop. Relax. Just relax. Okay? Stop asking rational questions.
Mike Wheeler: I know, I know, you're right. Because women act on emotion and not logic.
Lucas Sinclair: Precisely.
Mike Wheeler: It's a totally different species.
Eleven: They say we are "species".
Robin: What?
Eleven: "Emotion, not logic".
Robin: What?!

Mike Wheeler: Dude, you can smell the nacho cheese.

Dustin Henderson: You see anything?
Steve Harrington: Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for.
Dustin Henderson: Evil Russians.
Steve Harrington: Yeah, exactly. I don't know what an evil Russian looks like.
Dustin Henderson: Tall, blond, not smiling... Also, look for earpieces, camo, duffel bags, that sort of thing.

Mike Wheeler: We're not kids anymore. I mean, what did you think, really? That we were never gonna get girlfriends? We were just gonna sit in my basement all day and play games for the rest of our lives?
Will Byers: Yeah. I guess I did. I really did.

Robin: The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. A trip to China sounds nice if you tread lightly.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий