21 авг. 2019 г.

Masada

Preacher 4×1


Jesse: I love you.
Tulip: Till the end of the world?
Jesse: Till the end of the world.

Cassidy: I tell you what... get me a latte, I'll tell me friends to take it easy on you when they get here.

Frankie Toscani: You wanna torture someone? First things first... you gotta earn their respect. And let me tell you somethin'... There's few things more respectable than the Enfield.

Jesse: You sure about this?
Tulip: Bunch of fascist assholes? Singing their fascist songs. Hell yeah, I'm sure.

Frankie Toscani: Bullets is basic. You want to produce a deeper kinda hurt, you gotta go old-school. When it comes to the application of pain, you gotta go Bensonhurst.

Cassidy: Listen to me. I've been gettin' tortured since before yer Ma had a bloody mustache. You know what I mean? There's nothing you could do to me that hasn't been done a hundred times already, honestly.
Frankie Toscani: Nothing?... ♪ Baruch ata Adonai Eloheinu..... ♪

God: Ahh, one of my greatest creations...

God: You didn't want him dead to rights, Herr Starr. You wanted to make him suffer. Yes? So... let's make him... suffer.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий