19 авг. 2019 г.

Wilmington

Outlander 4×8


Claire: That's the hardest thing about being a parent... Though you know you would die trying, you can't protect them from everyone and everything.

Brianna: At the festival, you said--
Roger: I said... I said I would have all of you or none at all.
Brianna: Have you changed your mind?
Roger: No.
Brianna: Well, then... You have all of me.

Roger: You'll marry me?
Brianna: How could I say no to a man who pursued me for 200 years?

Margaret Tryon: Oh, there. You've heard of the face that launched a thousand ships. Well, here's a lady who could fill as many with tobacco, if she so chose. Wit and wealth aplenty.
Claire: Her husband seems to have captured the attention of the crowd as well.
Margaret Tryon: That's Colonel Washington.
Claire: I'm sorry, who?
Margaret Tryon: Colonel George Washington.

Claire: George Washington. He will be, perhaps, the most famous American to ever live.
Jamie: What does he do to gain such notoriety?
Claire: Well, he's the man who wins the war against the British, and he'll be the first leader of this country. But he won't be a king. He'll be called a "president," elected by the people.

Roger: I think we're supposed to kneel... I, Roger Jeremiah, do take thee, Brianna Ellen, to be my lawful wedded wife. With my goods I thee endow, with my body I thee worship, in sickness and in health, in richness and in poverty, so long as we both shall live. I plight thee my troth.

Roger: By the power vested in... this unusual Scottish tradition, I-- I now pronounce us...
Brianna: Man and wife.
Roger: Man and wife.

Surgeon: You've butchered him, madam! All he needed was tobacco smoke up through the rear.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий