13 авг. 2019 г.

The Mall Rats

Stranger Things 3×2


Jonathan Byers: Look, all I'm saying is, what harm is there in asking?
Nancy Wheeler: The harm in asking is that Tom will say no. We ask for forgiveness, not permission.

Steve Harrington: Hotter than Phoebe Cates? No.
Dustin Henderson: Mm-hmm. Brilliant, too. And she doesn't even care that my real pearls are still coming in. She says kissing is better without teeth.
Steve Harrington: Wow. Yeah, that's great. Proud of you, man. That's ro... That's kinda romantic.

Eleven: But friends don't lie.
Max Mayfield: Yeah, well, boyfriends lie. All the time.

Max Mayfield: He treated you like garbage. You're gonna treat him like garbage. Give him a taste of his own medicine.
Eleven: Give him the medicine...
Max Mayfield: Mm-hmm. And if he doesn't fix this, if he doesn't explain himself, dump his ass.

Joyce Byers: And what is this again?
Mr. Clarke: This is a solenoid. It's a coil, wrapped around a metallic core, and when electricity passes through it...
Joyce Byers: It creates an electromagnetic field.
Mr. Clarke: Exactamundo. Now for the fun part...

Mr. Clarke: In order to reach your house and downtown, gosh, that would take billions of volts of electricity and cost tens of millions of dollars.
Joyce Byers: But is it possible?
Mr. Clarke: We cured polio in '53. Landed on the Moon in '69. As I tell my students, once you open up that curiosity door, anything is possible.

Waiter: I'm afraid no alcohol is allowed off the premises.
Jim Hopper: I can do anything I want. I'm the chief of police.

Eleven: I dump your ass!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий