23 авг. 2019 г.

John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017)


Cheslav: Sir, why don't we just give it back?
Abram: He killed my nephew. My brother. And a dozen of my men. Over his car. And a puppy. And you... you think he will stop now?

Abram: John Wick... is a man of focus... Commitment... And sheer fuckin' will. He once killed three men in a bar...
Cheslav: With a pencil. I know. I've heard the story.
Abram: With a fucking pencil! Who the fuck can do that? Well, I can assure you that the stories you hear about this man, if nothing else, has been watered down.

Santino D'Antonio: Do this for me, and your marker is honored. What say you?... Never one to waste words.

John Wick: I have no choice?
Winston: You dishonor the marker, you die. You kill the holder of the marker, you die. You run, you die. This is what you agreed to, Jonathan. Do what the man asks. Be free. Then, if you want to go after him, burn his house down, be my guest. But until then...
John Wick: Rules.
Winston: Exactly. Rules. Without them, we'd live with the animals.

Sommelier: Mr. Wick?.. Do enjoy your party.


Cassian: Good night?
John Wick: Afraid so.

Cassian: An eye for an eye, John. You know how it goes.
John Wick: Yeah.
Cassian: I'll make it quick. I promise.
John Wick: I appreciate that. I'll try and do the same.

Winston: You have no idea what's coming, do you? ... You stabbed the devil in the back and forced him back into the life that he had just left. You incinerated the priest's temple. Burned it to the ground.

John Wick: The blade is in your aorta. You pull it out, you will bleed, and you will die. Consider this a professional courtesy.

John Wick: You don't want me owing you.

Winston: What have you done?

John Wick: Winston... tell them. Tell them all. Whoever comes, whoever it is... I'll kill them. I'll kill them all.
Winston: 'Course you will. Jonathan.
John Wick: Winston.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий