27 сент. 2019 г.

John Wick: Chapter 3 — Parabellum (2019)


Charon: Do you expect him to make it out?
Winston: $14 million bounty on his head. And every interested party in this city wants a piece of it. I'd say... the odds are about even.

The Director: As you know, art is pain. Life is suffering.

The Director: The High Table wants your life. How can you fight the wind? How can you smash the mountains? How can you bury the ocean? How can you escape from the light? Of course, you can go to the dark. But they're in the dark, too.

The Director: Where did you want to go?
John Wick: Casablanca.
The Director: The path to paradise begins in hell...

Winston: I've been of service for over 40 years. Under the Table. Serving the Table.
The Adjudicator: Everything is under the Table.

Bowery King: Welcome to my Mission Control. Brain stem of my operation. The information super flyway. From whence I control the word on the street, the way of the world.
The Adjudicator: With pigeons.
Bowery King: Yes. You see rats with wings but I see the Internet. No IP addresses. No digital footprint. Can't track it, can't hack it, can't trace it.
The Adjudicator: Can you get disease from it?

Sofia: You a dog person, John?

The Adjudicator: Hold out your helping hands and pledge your fealty.
The Director: I have served, I will be of service.

John Wick: I will serve. I will be of service.

Winston: The real question is, who do you wish to die as? The Baba Yaga? The last thing many men ever see? Or as a man who loved and was loved by his wife? Who do you wish to die as, Jonathan?

Winston: This haven is safe no more.
John Wick: Are services still off limits to me?
Winston: Under the circumstances, your privileges are reinstated immediately. What do you need?
John Wick: Guns. Lots of guns.
Winston: Let's make a withdrawal...

The Adjudicator: The High Table accepts your fealty. But what about him? What are we going to do about John Wick?
Winston: He has to die. Sorry, Jonathan.

Bowery King: So... Let me ask you, John. How do you feel? 'Cause I am really pissed off. You pissed, John? Are you?
John Wick: Yeah.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий