21 сент. 2019 г.

McMafia #1.6

Alex Godman: You're not wearing the ring I got you?
Rebecca Harper: I thought it was casual tonight.
Alex Godman: It's never casual with my mother...

Rebecca Harper: If you were me, what would you believe?
Alex Godman: I'm not you! My uncle was murdered and my family were almost killed! I'm not you.

Vadim Kalyagin: He's lucky he doesn't have children...

Oksana Godman: Hi, Jennifer... Three times is Russian.

Vadim Kalyagin: When I was in the army I saw dozens of men tortured. You know the last words most of them said, even as their nails were ripped out... "Do whatever you want to me but don't hurt my family."

Oksana Godman: Hmm. You can never go wrong with Dior.

Karel Benes: Before they come for you, they'll go after them. They'll want you to know the ones you love suffered because of you, whoever you're closest to, whoever will hurt you the most.

Alex Godman: If you decide to turn this into a battle, then we will fight you. But if you're willing to find another way... we are, too.

Marat: It may be possible to use untraceable toxins...
Vadim Kalyagin: I want him to know.

Karel Benes: Carolina's mother was the love of my life. Sometimes, I wish I hadn't. Family, children... it's wonderful, but the worry is bigger than the joy. You think to yourself... one day, if God takes them away from me, what do I do?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий