19 сент. 2019 г.

McMafia #1.5

Semiyon Kleiman: You think they're any different to Vadim? You are only changing an enemy for more dangerous friends.

Alex Godman: ...the only reason we're in business together is because of my uncle. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for him or my family.
Semiyon Kleiman: You'll avenge him, and then what? It's a gift to be able to convince yourself of something and believe it with all your heart. You think you're doing this for him? You are doing this for power. The same as all of us. Except there's no telling how far you'll go.

Joseph: It says on your card you're still a banker.

Alex Godman: Why so-so?
Vadim Kalyagin: I'm looking forward to going home. I'm not good in this heat, you know? I hate this sunshine. Every day, everywhere you have sun, sun, sun.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий