12 сент. 2019 г.

Providence

Outlander 4×12


Jamie: "I've been thinking about your question of whether revenge would heal the wrong done to you. I advise you now that you must not seek it. For the sake of your soul, for the sake of your own life, you must find the grace to forgive. Freedom is hard-won, but it is not the fruit of murder."

Lord John Grey: A baby is expected. Memories are not. They simply come.

Roger: Do you still love her?
Father Alexandre Ferigault: I have prayed that my love for her would abate. That I would stop seeing her face in my dreams, that I would stop feeling the touch of her hand, stop smelling the rainwater perfuming her hair, stop hearing the gentle lilt of her laugh floating on the wind... But my prayers have gone unanswered.

Roger: Don't go soft now... There's nothing you can do. Don't be an idiot. Be smart for once in your stupid, idiotic life. Be smart. Damn you, you stupid, stupid fool! Ah, fucking hell...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий