2 сент. 2019 г.

Bleak City

Preacher 4×5


Archangel: Effendi. Need a shit, shower, shave. Oh, a-and a phone. Gotta call a, uh, certain lady.

Cassidy: Jesus Christ, huh?
Tulip: I know, right?
Cassidy: Guy's a bloody handsome devil.

Herr Starr: Where the hell is Hitler?!

Tulip: Don't you got stuff to do, like walkin' on water, turnin' it into wine? I don't know.
Jesus: Oh, most of that's pretty much just metaphor.
Tulip: Oh.

Jesus: No. I was born a man without obligations. Walking the Earth, being with people, I think that's all the stuff I need to do.
Tulip: I like that. 'Cause we're gonna walk some serious Earth.

Archangel: What about you and your gal? Hot number.
Cassidy: No, no, she's not my gal.
Archangel: But of course she is. Don't blame you, either. Big baby eyes. Sweet caramel skin. Oh. Naughty little uppercut.
Cassidy: She's my best mate's girl! It's not gonna happen.
Archangel: No. No, it's not... Not with that attitude.


Archangel: Listen to me, friend. Every now and then, you have to roll the dice. Love isn't easy, forbidden love, especially. Breaks and beats ya. Rips you to shreds. But then, right when you think your heart can't take another second, it gives you life. Dazzling and new. A love worth fighting for. A love so...

Jesse: Seen Tulip do this 1,000 times. Is it blue or red?

Tulip: Hey! Just 'cause you're goin' back to do the responsible thing or whatever doesn't mean I have to.
Jesus: That's right. That's right. You can do whatever you want, just like you said. That's true for all of us, isn't it? It's what makes it so hard.

Tulip: You ever been to Australia?
Cassidy: No, but I hear it's right deadly.
Tulip: Yeah. Sharks, right?
Cassidy: Mm-hmm. And spiders and snakes and bloody crocodiles, bats as big as eagles. Koalas have chlamydia out there. Do you know that? It's like a bloody slaughterhouse.
Tulip: Seriously? Cool.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий