13 сент. 2019 г.

Aladdin (2019)

Jasmine: Are we in trouble?
Aladdin: Only if you get caught.

Mounted Palace Guard: You were born worthless and you will die worthless. And only your fleas will mourn you.

Aladdin: Abu. There's a time that we do steal, and a time we don't. This was definitely a don't.

Jafar: Life will be kinder to you, Princess, once you accept these traditions... and understand it's better for you to be seen and not heard.

Aladdin: If you don't have anything, you have to act like you own everything.

Jafar: Steal an apple and you're a thief, steal a kingdom and you're a statesman. Only weak men stop there. You're either the most powerful man in the room, or you're nothing.

Aladdin: I'm talking to a smoking blue giant?
Genie: No! I am not a giant, I am a genie. There is a difference. Giants are not real.

Genie: I usually don't have to go through all of this... because by the time the guy gets to me, he pretty much knows what he wants... and it generally has to do with tons of money and power! Do me a favor, do not drink from that cup. I promise you there is not enough money and power on earth for you to be satisfied.

Genie: You get three wishes... they must begin with rubbing the lamp and saying, "I wish." Got it?
Aladdin: I think so.
Genie: Couple other rules. You can't wish for more wishes. Three is enough. Now, I can't make anybody love anybody or bring anybody back from the dead.

Genie: Sorta the problem with the genie life... phenomenal cosmic powers, but itty-bitty living space.

Aladdin: So, is this magic, or are you magic?
Genie: Eh, kind of a package deal.

Aladdin: I can use my third wish to set you free...
Genie: Here's the thing about wishes... the more you have, the more you want.
Aladdin: That's not me.
Genie: Mmm. We'll see about that.


Genie: Who is she? Who's the girl?
Aladdin: She's a princess.
Genie: Aw, aren't they all? "Treat your woman like a queen," I always say.

Aladdin: Hey! Can you make me a prince?
Genie: There's a lot of gray area in "make me a prince." I could just make you a prince...

Genie: Be specific with your words. The deal is in the detail.

Aladdin: But won't people recognize me?
Genie: Nobody'll recognize you. That's how genie magic works. People see what they're told to see.

Genie: Okay, listen to me. I live in a lamp. This is a party. Do not mess this up for me. Okay? I like to party. Go get her!

Aladdin: You don't get it, Genie. People like me don't get anything except by pretending.
Genie: I think maybe you don't get it. The more you gain by pretending, the less you're actually gonna have.

Jasmine: Duty isn't always honor. Our greatest challenge isn't speaking up against our enemies... but defying those whose approval we seek the most.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий