8 сент. 2019 г.

The Lost Apostle

Preacher 4×6


Abraham: Son... there are times in a man's life when he's gotta do things he don't wanna do. This is one'a them...
Sarrah: Ya don't gotta do this, Abe!

Isaac: Are you sad, Papa?
Abraham: I'll be alright.
Isaac: Are we going to suffer?
Abraham: More than you know.....
God: Stay your hand, Abraham!
Abraham: God?

Abraham: I was gonna do it. I was gonna do it! I was gonna kill my only son for you!
God: Indeed, you were, my child... It was a test. You passed.

Hitler: Where are you getting these inflated figures from here, Jesus?
Jesus: Simple addition. Baptisms and absolutions.
Hitler: But your father gave them free will, ja?


Jesse: DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND GET ON YOUR KNEES... Just checkin'.

Jesse: Where we going?
The Saint of Killers: ... To kill God.

Hitler: Deathbed conversions? You cannot be serious.

Herr Starr: Souls are coming. In numbers. In bulk. So, you need to decide which souls are going to Heaven and which to Hell. Chop-chop, then. Back to work.

The Saint of Killers: .44 Walker. It's the most powerful handgun ever made. And mine can shoot through planets. I can kill Him.

Jesse: All this shit? Sufferin' and commotion? Don't you wanna know what the hell? Why? I do. I need to know what it means.

Tulip: I didn't read the letter, okay? I mean, what'd be the point? It either says, "You're a dumb bitch," or, "You're a dumb bitch and I forgive you," and... either one is bullshit, so screw him.

Jesse: Lotta walkin'. I guess it's your thing... Cowboy without a horse and all that. Makes me miss the "I run while you try and kill me" days.

Cassidy: When we find God, yer making him explain "The Big Lebowski," alright? No, no, I mean it. After all this and I don't get an explanation for that, I'm gonna punch something.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий