25 сент. 2019 г.

Today and Tomorrow

Fear the Walking Dead 5×14


Daniel: Why don't you take a break? I saw a case of Fanta.
Grace: Grape or orange? It's an important distinction.

Tom: They said that it wasn't about

Tom: They said what they were doing wasn't about today. It was about tomorrow. All they cared about was the future.

Grace: Made the classic mistake. I thought we could bring back everything we found... Usually, I'm the one who's more of a realist.
Daniel: There was no way we could know what was gonna happen, Grace. A year ago, I was a realist. I could not imagine I would be here with you, doing good things, trying to help people, making things right, and here I am. You, me, and a cat with serious behavioral issues. Bein' a realist is not a realistic option anymore.

Virginia: Strawberry or apricot? Hmm? We make both.


Virginia: We're tryin' to do the same thing you are. Well, not tryin'. Doin' it. You wanna help people. So do we. We just have different ideas on how to accomplish it.
Morgan: Yeah, you kill, and we don't.
Virginia: Spaghetti ain't simple, and it's usually messy one way or another.

Virginia: This is the future, Morgan. You just don't see it yet. But you will. Well, unless you die out there. People tend to do that...

Virginia: Go on. Suck on a stone when you could be slurpin' soup!

Daniel: You're gonna be okay.
Grace: Okay. I won't be a realist, then.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий