10 сент. 2019 г.

Sex Education #1.5

Olivia: I don't know, but it looks like they've got Chewbacca vag.
Ruby: Yeah, if my labia looked like that, I'd, uh, kill myself.

Jackson: Heh. It looked like a guinea pig with a bit of ham on it.

Otis: What's this got to do with therapy?
Maeve: It's a vagina.

Maeve: What would you wear to meet your boyfriend's parents for the first time?
Aimee: Whatever you do, do not dress like you. My brother brought a girl home once. She wore a Nine Inch Nails T-shirt, and my mom thought she worshipped Satan. She did a massive shit in the toilet. My dad had to break it up with a stick. So don't do that, either, 'cause first impressions count. Good luck.

Otis: Why do people send out naked pictures of themselves, anyway?
Maeve: It's a thrill thing. You know, when you do something you're not supposed to, but somehow it makes it better. ... I can see why people do it. It's like not paying for a train ticket. Or finding a lost wallet and keeping the money. You know it's wrong, but it feels good.

Maeve: Have you ever done anything you're not supposed to, Otis?
Otis: Yeah.
Maeve: Like what?
Otis: I... don't-I don't back up my hard drive sometimes, if I'm tired.

Mr. Groff: It... mm... It cannot be all your vaginas.

Ruby: It's my vagina!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий