3 сент. 2019 г.

The Birds and The Bees

Outlander 4×9


Stephen Bonnet: Limb or lass, Mr. MacKenzie?

Brianna: My name is Brianna. I'm your daughter.

Claire: We could make sure we're never in the cabin the Sunday before January 21st.
Jamie: Every year for a decade?
Claire: Make a holiday out of it.
Jamie: I dinna believe it'll be as simple as that. We havena had much luck changing history in the past, Claire.

Claire: Something wrong with Bree?
Jamie: No, it's a Scots word. It doesna translate.

Claire: A bree means a disturbance?
Jamie: Aye. Among other things.

Jamie: It's good to spend time with you, a leannan, m' annsachd.
Brianna: You called me that before. What does that mean, "a leannan"? And the other word you said?
Jamie: It means... Means my darling. M' annsachd, my blessing.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий