24 сент. 2019 г.

McMafia #1.8

Alex Godman: I'd like to speak to a lawyer.
Ilya Fedorov: No lawyers. No consulate. Nobody knows you're here.

Dmitri Godman: You have to get out of Russia!

Alex Godman: The business I'm talking about is worth 300 billion a year. If you'd invested in my fund at launch, you'd have doubled your money. An investment with my associates would have given you a 5,000% return over the same period.

Grigory Mishin: I studied business at Harvard, like you, Mr. Godman. How is your proposal any different?

Alex Godman: The mafia culture he represents is outdated. His methods are violent, inefficient, draws too much attention. Attention which doesn't reflect well on this country. He lets emotion get in the way of business, which isn't good for any of us.

Rebecca Harper: It isn't just what happened, Katya. I don't think... I know who he is any more. I don't think he even knows himself.

Grigory Mishin: They're economists, like you. You'll present your proposal, go over the numbers, and then they'll make their decision.


Vadim Kalyagin: I've told you before... if you choose this life... if you want her to be safe... you'll have to give her up. Your family, too. Everyone you love. Everyone. You'll be alone... every single day. Until someone comes to put you out of your misery.

Oksana Godman: I love my country, but I don't belong there any more. Anyway, the whole world is the same now. Gucci here, Gucci there.

Oksana Godman: Someone is a part of the family when you feel their pain.

Oksana Godman: And who knows? Dmitri and I argue every day for 40 years and I still forgive him.

Antonio Mendez: These terms are unacceptable.
Alex Godman: Those are our terms.
Antonio Mendez: Your terms? We sent you here to arrange an introduction, that's all... We did you a favour. Who the hell do you think you are?

Alex Godman: I work on your behalf. I don't work for you. I don't mean that as a mark of disrespect. I simply think it's the best way for all of us to make money.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий