17 сент. 2019 г.

Julia Says

Atypical 1×3


Sam: Whoever said "Practice makes perfect" was an idiot. Humans can't be perfect, because we're not machines. Unfortunately, the best thing that you can say about practice is that it makes... better. ... In order to be a good boyfriend to Julia, I need a practice girlfriend first. You get good at something when you do it repeatedly... when you get into a routine.

Elsa: Why does my todo list say "Remove stick from butt!"?
Doug: I don't know.
Casey: But if it's on there, you got to do it, right?

Sam: Did you know there are 432 girls at our school and 91 of them have a name that starts with an M, which is 21%, and the national average is only... 9%?
Casey: I 100% don't care.

Sam: I think maybe it's time to start picking out your own clothes. But... how? There are so many clothes. And different colors and patterns and sizes. This shirt is called "fog gray," but fog isn't even a color... it's translucent.

Zahid: That shirt is terrible, bro. It's not even shiny.
Sam: I love it. It's 100% cotton, which is my favorite percentage of cotton. And it has eight Antarctic whales on it, which is higher than I've seen on any other shirt.

Sam: Mom, I'm getting older, and at some point, I really hope... that I get to see boobs.

Doug: You know, we should get six more pillows each. That way, we could both throw our own six pillows off the bed. I think we could afford that expense, right?

Casey: Cool shirt.
Sam: Thanks. I'm hoping it'll get me a practice girlfriend.
Casey: I was being sarcastic. You look stupid. But hey, you're not hideous. I'm sure some sad insecure girl will crush on you someday, deep in the very far future.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий