26 сент. 2019 г.

The Maddie Code

Imposters 1×6


Ezra Bloom: We came here for our money, and we're gonna get our money.
Jules: And we're all gonna abide by the Maddie code?
Richard Evans: Absolutely. For sure. Let's do this.
Jules: So now we're musketeers?
Ezra Bloom: ... Come on, guys, don't leave me hanging.
Richard Evans: Always forward.
Jules: Never back.

Richard Evans: All right, how about a cocktail I invented? Clean, classy, disappears without a trace. Call it the "Alice."

Richard Evans: One Alice, made with love.

Patrick: You know, I have a saying... When love is the answer, doesn't matter what the question is.
Richard Evans: It's kind of cool, but does that qualify as a saying?

Richard Evans: We were very good together, but I'm on a journey now that... I'm on a journey which... I mean, I'm on a journey which... I'm journeying, and it's a solo mission, at least for now, and you can't come with me.

Richard Evans: You know, sometimes I can't eat or sleep. You took up so much room inside me, and then you just ripped it all out and left this big, painful nothing. And I don't want it anymore, and so I'm... I'm breaking up with you, and, uh, we're done. You understand? We're done.

Jules: People need to know who she really is!
Ezra Bloom: Shh!
Jules: No, don't you shush me! She was my wife too, okay? I have things to say too.

Patrick: Wait, wait, don't you even wanna know where we're going?
Maddie: No, no, no, anywhere that's away with you is exactly where I wanna be.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий