15 сент. 2019 г.

McMafia #1.4

Semiyon Kleiman: Alex, do you have any idea what kind of people you are dealing with? They dress like bankers, they speak a dozen languages, they eat in the best restaurants, stay in the best hotels but underneath all that sophistication, there is an open grave in the Mexican desert with 50 headless corpses inside.

Alex Godman: Wouldn't that mean he has to compete with Vadim?
Semiyon Kleiman: Be careful, my friend. That's how they corrupt you. They let you think that you're making all the decisions, but in the end, they get what they want.
Alex Godman: With respect, isn't that what you're doing?
Semiyon Kleiman: The difference being... I won't bury you if you let me down.

Tobe Miller: Fortunately for you, I know as much about financial fraud as you know about computer security.

Alex Godman: How should I have made them more secure?
Tobe Miller: If someone with the right skill set wants to get into your computer, there isn't much you can do about it. The trick is not to arouse their suspicion in the first place. The more firewalls and anti-spyware software you install, the more curious they get.

Tobe Miller: Hide in plain view. If someone's interested in snooping, make it easy for them. Give them something to find, but hide the important stuff somewhere else.


Tobe Miller: Before you feel too guilty, I know people who switch off runway lights before 747s land. Guys on chatrooms who hack into baby-cams so they can spy on mothers breast-feeding. Trust me, in this world, you're an innocent.

Alex Godman: You spend a lot of time in these chatrooms?
Tobe Miller: 20 hours a day sometimes. We work harder than bankers.
Alex Godman: Make as much?
Tobe Miller: We have more fun.
Alex Godman: You don't get lonely hiding behind a screen?
Tobe Miller: Bet I have more friends than you do.
Alex Godman: Do you ever meet them?
Tobe Miller: What do I need to meet them for? I know people in every corner of the globe. I know everything about them. I know their families... jobs, hobbies, the bands they like...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий