23 сент. 2019 г.

McMafia #1.7

Oleg: Despite what people think, we do not want any problems with the British. In a world without conflicts... we don't profit. Don't you think so?

Oleg: No. Don't drink the tea.

Vadim Kalyagin: If you choose this life... you have to be ready to give up everything.
Alex Godman: I'm not.

Dmitri Godman: I tell you, my friend Oleg knows everyone in Moscow... I'll take you back with me. I want you to be proud of your country.

Alex Godman: What happened to him?
Dmitri Godman: They cut off his head and buried him under asphalt.
Alex Godman: What did he do wrong?
Dmitri Godman: In Russia we live according to a code. He didn't stand by his word. Now, when you threaten to kill someone you say... Veniamin will be happy to see you.

Antonio Mendez: You're not a drug dealer, Alex.
Alex Godman: Not a dealer. A broker. And I'm not doing this for profit. I am doing this to survive.


Oksana Godman: Silly girl. They think I'm an idiot because of my accent... You have a boyfriend, Jenny?
Jennifer: Yes, ma'am.
Oksana Godman: You know how many men in this city I could have had affairs with?
Jennifer: Lots, I'm sure.
Oksana Godman: I'm an idiot. I fall in love with the same man... all my life.

Guillermo Alegre: That's why it's so hard to do business in your country. You don't know who's in charge, who has authority, who's trying to cheat you...

Guillermo Alegre: My confidence means very little. ... The problems start if I lose my money... In banking, when you introduce someone to someone else and the deal goes wrong, people are upset. But no-one gets hurt. In my business, it's different...

Guillermo Alegre: There's something else that you need to understand. It doesn't matter how smart you are. When reason comes up against force... force always wins.

Rebecca Harper: It's so easy to forget that you grew up in a tiny little flat in Moscow. That you were a rough little boy with no money and no education. Then everything changed and then you got rich... and they sent you here to learn to pretend to be civilised. But you're not. You've got manners and you do some of the right things, but... that's not who you are.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий