2 сент. 2019 г.

Mayday

The Handmaid's Tale 3×13


June: Ruthless... They are fucking ruthless.

June: Where does it come from, this talent for ruthlessness? It seems so easy for them. For these men... That's how they won, I suppose. It isn't about being right, or having the people or God on your side. It isn't anything that grandiose. In the end, victory goes to the hardest heart. To the ruthless go the spoils.

June: Go in grace, Commander Lawrence.

Rebecca: I don't remember before.
June: You'll be free. You can wear whatever you want. No one's gonna hurt you for reading. Or tell you what to think, or who to love, or what to believe in. And, you know, you don't have to be a wife. Or a mother, if you don't want to.
Rebecca: Then what would I be?
June: You.
Rebecca: Will God still love me then?
June: Yes.

Rebecca: For food in a world where many walk in hunger. For faith in a world where many walk in fear. For my family in a world where many walk alone. We give thanks, O Lord. Amen.
June: Amen.


June: Men. Fucking pathological. You are not in charge. I am.

Serena Joy: On what grounds?
Mark Tuello: Crimes against humanity.
Serena Joy: No, wait! I'm sorry! Wait a second!
Mark Tuello: Sexual slavery. The rape of June Osborn.
Serena Joy: A religious... Wait, wait a second. Religious ritual ordered by the State under penalty of execution. I do have immunity, Mr. Tuello!

June: I'm sorry that it's been this hard. It's not fair to you that it's been this hard.
Rebecca: It's okay. Sometimes you have to do the things that you have to do.
June: Yeah.

June: And the Lord said, I have seen my people in bondage, and I have heard their cry. I know their sorrows. And I am come to deliver them from the hand of evil men, and to lead my people out of that sorrowful place to a land flowing with milk and honey.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий