5 сент. 2019 г.

The One with the Monkey

Friends 1×10


Chandler: Why don't you just get a roommate?
Ross: Ah, I don't know. You reach a certain age... having a roommate is just kind of pathe... Uh, sorry, that's "pathet," which is Sanskrit for "really cool way to live."

David: ....you can't actually test this theory. Because today's particle accelerators are nowhere near powerful enough... to simulate these conditions.
Phoebe: Okay. All right. I have a question then.
David: Yeah.
Phoebe: Were you planning on kissing me ever?

David: But see, I wanted it to be this phenomenal kiss... that happened at this phenomenal moment because, well, it's you.
Phoebe: Sure. Yeah.
David: Right. But, see, the longer I waited, the more phenomenal the kiss had to be. And now, we've reached a place... where it's just got to be one of those things where I... sweep everything off the table and throw you down on it. And I'm not really a sweeping sort of fella.
Phoebe: Oh, David, I think you are a sweeping sort of fella. I mean, you're a sweeper trapped inside a physicist's body.

Chandler: Everybody looks so happy. I hate that.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий