19 сент. 2019 г.

Sex Education #1.6

Otis: Mummy... Why was Daddy naked with that lady?

Jean: Do you know what sex is, Otis?... Sex is when a man puts his penis inside a woman's vagina.
Otis: Does it hurt?
Jean: It can. Intercourse can... be wonderful, but it can also cause tremendous pain. And if you're not careful... sex can destroy lives... "Happy Hubert was going to the happy horse festival, ....

Otis: I’m good. Yeah, I'm really good. Great. Just...
Remi: Overcompensation merely masks an unconscious weakness, Otis. Now, come on, talk to your old man.

Maeve: Oh, erm... Maybe don't mention that you're a virgin. Like, obviously, it's totally cool. Not that big of a deal. However, could be really bad for business.

Lily: What is it with boys? It's like you all suddenly woke up with boundaries.

Lily: To be clear, I don't want to have sex with you specifically. Just a human man with a penis.
Otis: That's... great for my self-esteem. I feel the same way. Purely... pragmatic.

Jakob: Jakob: I have two teenage daughters. They used to be angels. And now they are evil. Like demons from Hell. I... I love my girls. Hm? I do, but I don't like them very much.
Jean: Yes, well... middle adolescence is a tumultuous stage of development...
Jakob: So, you dislike your son too?

Miss Sands: Lots of people have acquired knowledge, Maeve. Not many people have ideas. You're an original thinker.


Otis: I need a safe word. Flamin... flamingo.

Otis: Er... Whale ambience helps me sleep.
Lily: Did you know that whales only have sex for 35 seconds? Which is odd, actually, because their penises are seven feet long.

Lily: So, exactly how slow are we talkin'?...

Maeve: Go. Where are you gonna go? Texas?
Sean: They have space training in Russia as well, you know, Maeve? I mean, it is a shame about the weather, and the human rights issues, but... actually, very good rockets.

Lily: Okay, this is too slow. I think we can work up to the more intimate stuff. We've been holding hands for 45 minutes. I know how to hold hands. I'm here to fornicate.

Jean: Look, we are obviously physically attracted to one another. I mean, that comes... down to compatible pheromones.
Jakob: Is it?
Jean: Yes. I mean, only about ten percent of men have high enough quantities of androsterone, which is the... pheromone that gives humans what we call sex appeal. I mean, these... These men don't even need to be remotely attractive.
Jakob: But the pheromones...
Jean: Yes, just... send off powerful signals of... attraction.

Otis: Adam thought As You Like It was a song by Jay-Z. And only you could turn the topic of dreams into existential angst.
Maeve: Pessimists outlive optimists.
Otis: We're in for the long haul, then.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий