24 сент. 2019 г.

Is a Shark Good or Bad?

Imposters 1×5


Max: First dead body?

Hammer Man: Are you a good guy or a bad guy?
Lenny Cohen: I'm not a guy at all.
Hammer Man: Fine. Are you a good girl or a bad girl?
Lenny Cohen: Let me see... Is a shark good or bad?

Hammer Man: If you're bad, I have to smash you with my Hammer of Justice.
Lenny Cohen: Oh, please don't smash me with your hammer of justice.
Hammer Man: Are you good or bad?
Lenny Cohen: What if I won't say? Or don't know? Can your Hammer of Justice tell if I'm good or bad?
Hammer Man: What? No. My Hammer of Justice is just, like, my tool. I'm Hammer Man.
Lenny Cohen: Hm. Look... Think about it this way, Hammer Man: I'm a tool, too. So what do I know about being good or bad?
Hammer Man: You're no fun.
Lenny Cohen: Not true, Hammer Man. First, I get to have so much fun. I'm like the shark's teeth. Or that Hammer of Justice you're holding. Or maybe I'm like the fire that's burned since the beginning of time. No one knows who started it, and no one can put it out. But I get to be the fire. So maybe I'm not good or bad. I just am... Sorry. Was that too poetic? A bit forced? All right. Time for you to go home.


Richard Evans: Hey, are you sure you wanna use red? We always used red for everything must go sales. It kinda screams desperation, no?

Lenny Cohen: Chin up, Max. It's better to be sad than dead.

Max: He said that Patrick Campbell could be one of our biggest scores. The numbers aren't good; they are amazing.
Maddie: Not in a million years, Max.
Max: Oh, yes, you most definitely will, and so will I. Because the payoff... the payoff is huge. This is the big one. ...
Maddie: I give up, Max. What's the payoff?
Max: We get to live. We get to keep breathing fresh air and keep drinking good booze.

Max: And don't be arrogant. This is the life we chose. There are rules. We don't get to break them because we're stupid enough to fall in love. Now get going. I'll see you in the game.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий