21 сент. 2019 г.

No Good Deed

Mr. Mercedes 3x1


Carl: I'm having second thoughts...
Morris: Then don't think. And maybe don't talk...

Morris: Even in failure, you're about to meet the greatest American author that ever lived...

Morris: First, I am a huge fan. And second, I will kill you if necessary.
Mr. Rothstein: And third, who the fuck are you?

Judge Raines: You seriously think you're gonna get a murder one convict? She's a folk hero, for God's sake. She could fucking run for office.

ADA Sarah Pace: And maybe get elected. Doesn't mean she gets to shoot people in the head.

Judge Raines: So this is how it's gonna be, huh? Dump all this shit on me? Make me the chump who convicted the hero or set the killer free, huh?
Roland Finkelstein : Heavy is the head that wears the crown, Your Honor.

Judge Raines: Oh, I am not satisfied...

Bill Hodges: DA is even worse... got a stick up her hole the size of a cannon barrel.
Holly Gibney: Okay, that will cost you $10.
Bill Hodges: For what?!... "Stick" isn't a bad word. Neither is "hole." I'm not throwing money into your "fuck" jar every time I have an opinion.
Holly Gibney: No, it's not about opinions. It's about decency, okay? This is a reputable place of business, and we will not have our founder waxing on about sticks the size of cannons being shoved up a woman's...
Jerome Robinson: Orifice.
Holly Gibney: Orifice. $10.
Bill Hodges: Fuck me up the ass!


Jerome Robinson: He seems to be taking it personally.
Holly Gibney: Yeah, well, Irish people get that way about authors. It's a thing. I heard once that Colin Farrell screams "James Joyce" when he orgasms.
Jerome Robinson: Holly, that's at least 20 bucks in the jar.
Holly Gibney: S-sorry.
Jerome Robinson: At least.

Ida Silver: Back when JFK died, I cried for days. Wept. It wasn't that I cared for his politics so much. It was just the poetry of his soul. It left a hole in all of us.

Marjorie Saubers: How was school?
Peter Saubers: It was okay. Nobody got shot.
Tom Saubers: That supposed to be a joke?
Peter Saubers: I didn't mean it as a joke. People get shot at school now. It's a thing.

Peter Saubers: I think you feel sorry for yourself too much. Look, I know a bad thing happened to you, but you always said, "How a person responds to adversity, that's his measure."

Bill Hodges: I don't think it's healthy to be living so close to work, ask me.
Holly Gibney: Well, I didn't ask you, and I save money on gas. Plus, statistically, commuting is less healthy. So...

Bill Hodges: What separates man from beast is literature.

Lou Linklatter: If I go to prison for what I did to Brady, then Brady wins. We go to trial.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

+ Кто нашел, берет себе

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий