28 сент. 2019 г.

The Shock

Peaky Blinders 5×5


Polly: I save his life, he hugs him.

Oswald Mosley: I want to tell you good folk first... that with the dawn of a new decade... I will be setting a new course, setting up a new political movement here in the very heart of England. ... It will offer a new conception of politics in which the great character of the British, our true character, will be reborn.
     Many of you lost fortunes in the recent stock market crash. The men of money, the capitalists in New York, the Jews... the money-power, they... they run an international system in which the infinite mobility of money, its capacity to create financial chaos and panic, can bring down any government that dares for one moment to oppose it. .....
     These are policies that could not be pursued by British statesmen unless they were mad or the servants of Jewish finance! They are the ones who took your money, but it is I and those who know this truth who will light a flame the atheists cannot extinguish! ....
     But hear this, those of you who fought the Jew war for nothing, you brave men, you will join hands with the angry youth of Birmingham and Manchester and London and Liverpool and declare that England lives tonight and marches on!
I say all this to you now... because I believe it is in places like this, with people like you, that we will have to pass on our message directly. Our message can be summarised with these words... Britain first! ....
     And because this is our message, I doubt it'll be reported fairly in the press. I'm afraid the newspapers of this country are owned by the same vested interests who took your money. They sell to the people false news... to raise the interests of the faction and the section above the interests of the nation.
     So hear my words and pass them on to those with ears to hear. And be reminded that when the new decade begins, there will be the birth of a new political party which will speak for you. ... This party, this new movement, this revolution... will be called the British Union of Fascists.

Lizzie: What the fuck are you doing, dealing with a man like that, Tommy?
Tommy: Yep. You're going to have to trust me.
Polly: Again.

Oswald Mosley: I'm going to fuck the swan.

Oswald Mosley: Religion was a beast, but it's dead. You have to ride the new thing when it comes. Like a horse. You grab it.

Oswald Mosley: When we succeed, even the King will not be above us.

Oswald Mosley: Power. Like plugging into the mains. A lighthouse beam. Your millions of dollars safe in Switzerland, and access to every dirty-minded swan in England.

Oswald Mosley: Oh, and also, Shelby... drink less.


Linda: I've got a better idea. You stay here... living inside your head. Inside your life. Inside your war.

Linda: I'm glad I didn't shoot you. It would have been a kindness.

Younger: I heard about his speech at your house the other night. Was favourably reported as the passionate and spontaneous outpouring of a man moved by the emotions of a ballet.
Tommy: Reported where?
Younger: Daily Mail. Morning Post. Daily Mirror. It's upper, middle and working class, all united in admiration.

Tommy: Please don't listen to my sister's opinions of me. They are always... hopeful. Therefore they are always wrong.

Arthur: Let's get back to Birmingham, eh? Get back to fucking civilisation and find out who's been talking.

Tommy: You're in here, Barney, you have no hands, there is no daylight... and you don't want to die.
Barney: No, I don't... Because one day things might change.

Tommy: Well, I would suggest the most competent organiser of men in the south... is Alfie Solomons.
McCavern: He's dead. And he's Jewish! And I'd say as far as our boss is concerned, him being dead would be less of an obstacle than him being Jewish.

Tommy: I had more complicated strategies in mind for Mr Mosley. Then he spoke badly to my wife.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий