20 сент. 2019 г.

We Wanted Every Lie

Imposters 1×3


Jules: ...And I answer the door, and it's these two guys I've never seen before. Like, one of them's kind of macho, and the other's kind of not.

Jules: My therapist, he says we're attracted to people not just because of the good things about them but also because of their pain. Like, my pain is attracted to their pain... Do you think she feels pain at all? Like, if this is what you do, and if this is your thing, conning people into loving you, what does that do to you?... I still don't understand how someone can make you love them and then just walk away like it was nothing. How do you do that?
Ezra Bloom: I don't know. But you know what all the con books say?.. For a successful con, you need a willing mark. We wanted every single lie she told us. But I have to believe someday it's gonna catch up to her.

Geraldine: You know, I saw this mug the other day in the... the Newark airport gift shop. You know what it said? It said "If you wanted to, you would have done it." And I just thought, "Yes, that's right," you know. I mean, when it comes down to it, we all choose the life that we want. I mean, even if it isn't the life we say we want.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий