16 сент. 2019 г.

Messiahs

Preacher 4×7


Jesse: Am I dead?
Fiore: Yeah.
Jesse: This is Heaven?
Fiore: Well, it ain't the South of France.
Jesse: Who is that?
Fiore: I don't know. Some girl fishing.

Fiore: Don't get me wrong. Jesus has been doing his best, but he's not... Hitler. Doesn't really have that killer instinct.

Fiore: Heaven is empty. God is gone. We want you... to take His place.

Cassidy: Well. I came to eat your chickens.

Cassidy: I've always... I've always wondered about that. And... and... the... the big one... it's furry. It looks like a... like a thick-crusted beaver pizza.
Dany: It's called a "shtremiel." Worn over the kippah. Connotes an extra level of devotion. Yes? Good?
Cassidy: Excellent. Thank you. Got it.


Fiore: You don't want to go against God's law? I respect that. But what if by refusing the throne, you're going against His will? I mean, He did send you here, huh?

Fiore: You done some bad things... but you done good things, too. In the end, who gets into Heaven, who goes to Hell? It's complicated.

Jesus: You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain.
Hitler: What does that even mean?!

Jesse: Just because I've got issues with God doesn't mean I'm going to listen to some bird-faced dope fiend about replacing Him.

Jesse: The dog suit's a bit weird...

Fiore: First, he made dinosaurs. Then he created man. And now...
Jesse: His Great Design.
Fiore: Creation Part Three.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий