12 сент. 2023 г.

John Wick: Chapter 4


Bowery King: You ready, John?
John Wick: Yeah...

The Elder: To what do I owe the pleasure?
John Wick: My ring. My freedom.
The Elder: Your ring is gone, like The Elder before me. And if you came here thinking you could end this by killing me, then you are mistaken. My death will not change the outcome any more than you can change your nature. None of us can escape who we are, and no one escapes The Table. And the only way John Wick will ever have freedom or peace, now or ever, is in death.
John Wick: I know.

Winston: You have the unshakeable faith of David, my friend, but you shouldn't be here. This will not be pleasant.
Charon: Such is life, sir.

Marquis: My father used to say, "How you do anything is how you do everything." Called it the first and the last rule of life. You believe in rules... Mr. Manager?
Winston: Oh, I do.
Marquis: And what of consequences?
Winston: Of course. And second chances.
Marquis: Ah. That's where we differ, you and I. Second chances are the refuge of men who fail.

Marquis: The agreement with The Table stays the same. We give you a name, you give us a life. Or... we take one.
Caine: ... I will serve. I will be of service.

Shimazu: Have you given any thought to where this ends? The Table will never stop. You know this. It only takes life and only gives death.

Shimazu: Friendship means little when it's convenient.

Shimazu: The only path this leads to is death.
John Wick: I'm going to kill them all.
Shimazu: I believe you'll try. But no one, not even you, can kill everyone.

Shimazu: You want to die? That's your choice. A good death only comes after a good life.
John Wick: You and I left a good life behind a long time ago, my friend.

Shimazu: Fools talk, cowards are silent, but wise men listen.
Caine: So which one will you be?

Bowery King: Tell me. Tell me true. Why did the Frenchman let you live?
Winston: Killing a man can turn him into a martyr. Letting him live... tells the world he's a coward or a turncoat.
Bowery King: So what are you?
Winston: Aggrieved.

Marquis: This campaign is not to kill John Wick. It is to kill the idea of John Wick. And to do that, I must destroy everything that idea touches.

Marquis: And you are?
Tracker: Nobody.
Marquis: Coyness, Mr. Nobody, is a pathetic trait. A miscalculation, in which by trying to hide our ego, we let it appear stark naked.

Killa Harkan: Exciting, ja? So, you want to kill him. You want to kill him. I want to kill him. What about you, Mr. Wick?
John Wick: I'm going to kill you.

Harbinger: Marquis de Gramont! A man's ambition should never exceed his worth. You would do well to remember that, sir.

Bowery King: Forty-two regular, wasn't it? It's Kevlar, front to back. The latest in ballistic chic. Appropriate for all formal occasions. Weddings, funerals, High Table duels. After all, a man has to look his best when it's time to get married. Or buried.

Marquis: There are three types of men in this world. Those who have something to live for, those who have something to die for, and those who have something to kill for. John Wick has none of these things. He is but a ghost in search of a graveyard. But the blind man, well, he has all three...

John Wick: "Loving husband."
Winston: Hmm?
John Wick: That's what I want on mine [gravestone]. "John. Loving husband."

Caine: What time is sunrise?
John Wick: Two... maybe three minutes.

John Wick: Last words, Winston?
Winston: Just have fun out there.

John Wick: Those who cling to death, live.
Caine: Those who cling to life, die.

Harbinger: Your obligation to The Table... is satisfied, John Wick. You are free.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий