11 сент. 2023 г.

I Am a Cage

Beef 1×7


George Nakai: We love that Mommy gets to work whenever she wants. Right, Junie?
Junie: Yep. Thank God the deal closed.
Amy Lau: Oh, my God, we probably talked about that way too much. Junie, there's more important things in life than deals and money, okay? There's love, sweetheart.
Junie: Okay!

Amy Lau: Hey, Dr. Lin, um... Do you, uh...? Do you really think it's possible... to love someone unconditionally?
Dr. Lin: What do you mean?
Amy Lau: Well, uh... You know, there must be some point where... where we all, like, fall outside the reach of love, right? Like, the mistake is so big and then... And then the love has to stop.

George Nakai: You know who you should talk to?
Danny Cho: Ah. Western therapy doesn't work on Eastern minds.
George Nakai: No, you should talk to my wife.
Danny Cho: What?!

Naomi: I just wanted her to be happy, and, um... we know how it sounds.
Jordan: Sister-in-law turned fiancée. My brother is pissed, but, you know, this was meant to be.
Danny Cho: Jurassic Park. "Life finds a way."
Jordan: Yes! That's right.
Naomi: Wow, I love that!
Danny Cho: I just watched that, so... Right.

Amy Lau: What do you need?
Danny Cho: I just want to know if... you're like, I don't know, happy and shit.
Amy Lau: What?
Danny Cho: All your hard work paid off, right? You're fulfilled?

Danny Cho: I just want to know if I've got to get to where you are.
Amy Lau: Everything fades. Nothing lasts. We're just a snake eating its own tail.

Danny Cho: Remember that road rage shit I was telling you about?
Paul Cho: Yeah.
Danny Cho: That's Amy.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий