17 сент. 2023 г.

Body Language

The Office 6×23


Jim Halpert: This is our first joint sales pitch.
Pam Beesly: I think we're gonna work really well together.
Jim Halpert: Yeah. I think we have complementary strengths. We understand each other.
Pam Beesly: We have good give and take. I give, he takes!
Jim Halpert: I don't even know who you are anymore.

Dwight Schrute: How do I apply?
Gabe Lewis: You have to be a minority.
Dwight Schrute: Glasses wearers, cholera survivors, geniuses, non-organic family farmers. The list goes on and on. You want me to keep going?
Gabe Lewis: Those don't really count.We're thinking more ethnic and racial minorities.

Dwight Schrute: I think you should consider applying for the executive minority training program.
Kelly Kapoor: I never thought of myself as an executive before.
Dwight Schrute: I know, 'cause you have no role models. How many Indian CEOs can you think of?
Kelly Kapoor: I can't think of any CEOs, any race.
Dwight Schrute: You could be the Indian Bill Gates. You could be the Indian Ted Turner.
Kelly Kapoor: I could be the Indian Julia Roberts.
Dwight Schrute: That's not... She's... Okay. Yes.

Kevin Malone: Look at that. She's totally flirting with him.
Phyllis Lapin: You don't know that. Some people can't help oozing sexuality...
Creed Bratton: You ever notice you can only ooze two things? Sexuality and pus. Man, I tell you.
Phyllis Lapin: She just crossed her arms together. That's bad.
Pam Beesly: Maybe she's just pushing her breasts together to make them look bigger...
Kevin Malone: Like that?

Oscar Martinez: I don't see how we could possibly sell these for that little without losing money. Delivery alone will cost...
Michael Scott: Okay, well, sometimes, sometimes it makes financial sense to lose money, right? Like, for tax purposes.
Oscar Martinez: Actually, I ran the numbers on this, and in this case, it makes more financial sense to gain money.
Michael Scott: Why don't you run them again?

Jim Halpert: What if she's just flirting with you to get a better price?
Michael Scott: If she is, it's working.
Kevin Malone: Yeah, Michael, here's a trick. Ask her if she wants a mint. If she says no, then she is not interested.

Jim Halpert: She does not like him.
Pam Beesly: You can flirt with someone to get what you want and also be attracted to them. How do you think we got together?

Dwight Schrute: You know, we really should keep practicing for this interview.
Kelly Kapoor: Oh, that's okay. Ryan coached me.
Dwight Schrute: Ryan? What does he know?
Ryan Howard: It's easy. You just turn every question around on them. Do you think you're treated differently because of your race?
Kelly Kapoor: Would you ask that same question if I was white? We're so in.
Dwight Schrute: We?
Kelly Kapoor: When I become executive, I'm gonna make Ryan manager. And then the two of us are cleaning house.

Dwight Schrute: What I'm offering is a ticket on a bullet train straight to middle management.
Stanley Hudson: Dwight, I know these programs. Every color is important, because together we make a rainbow.
Dwight Schrute: Yes.
Stanley Hudson: I'll slap you in the face with a rainbow.
Dwight Schrute: Mmm. Speaking of rainbows, Oscar, you are kind of a double minority. Gay. So, we at Sabre could really benefit from your perspective.

Kelly Kapoor: For hobbies, yoga, belly dancing, nails, I like lying...

Gabe Lewis: Kelly Rajanigandha Kapoor... They're going to be pretty pleased in Tallahassee that I snagged an Indian for the program. She'll be the first. The program's mostly black. It's almost too black... That didn't sound right.

Kelly Kapoor: Thank you, Dwight.
Dwight Schrute: Oh.
Kelly Kapoor: I'll never forget everything that you've done for me.
Dwight Schrute: Gosh.
Kelly Kapoor: Because I never forget anything.

Dwight Schrute: Just once I would like to be a puppet master and have nothing go wrong. Is that too much to ask?


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий