9 сент. 2023 г.

Proof of Concept

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan 4×6


Zeyara Lemos: But you know it's not really about the bombs.
Jack Ryan: What was it about?
Zeyara Lemos: Proof of concept.

Zeyara Lemos: It only gets worse, Jack... Because the water doesn't hurt half as much as the salt.

Adebayo 'Ade' Osoji: You have the opportunity to do something unparalleled, you just have to understand the world that we live in. So let me help you... Today's society is just one big ocean of indifference. Controlled by corporate interests that swim freely in autocratic waters. Gone are the days of heroes and villains. If you hope to stop the Zeyaras of this world, you have to learn what justice actually looks like today. Not what you hope it can be.
Elizabeth Wright: Amen. That's quite the sermon.

Adebayo 'Ade' Osoji: Are you gonna arrest all of them?
Elizabeth Wright: One by one. Without compromise.

Jack Ryan: You're absolutely right. I did not follow protocols. My team and I acted on instinct. And tried to stop the perceived threat by any means necessary.

Jack Ryan: My point is, Senator, it's taken me a long time. But I finally realize that no matter how hard I try, no matter how many protocols I break, I will never have the real power in this government...

Jim Greer: Well... now you've really done it.
Jack Ryan: Think the words you're looking for are... "job well done."

Domingo Chavez: Well, now that you've burned the place down, should we get back to work, professor?
Jack Ryan: Work? I quit, remember? I think it's time I took a break.
Domingo Chavez: Break? What kind of defeatist shit is that?

Jack Ryan: Hell of a team photo.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий