7 сент. 2023 г.

We Draw a Magic Circle

Beef 1×6


Danny Cho: All right, I let that plant lady get the best of me. Okay, psychologically, but it's all over now.

Isaac Cho: It's fucked up. I'm using my connects to get you free materials. I set up all this church shit while you fucking idiots are playing Ocean's 9-11... Hey, that's a joke.
Danny Cho: I got it.
Isaac Cho: Fucking laugh when something's funny.
Danny Cho: Okay.

Paul Cho: Yo, that girl got me fucked up, man. Got me thinking it's all easy.
Danny Cho: Yeah, man. I mean she's white, right?

Paul Cho: You know what I realized? I'm realizing, like, money is really important.

Danny Cho: We don't have to talk about Kayla. But when a door closes, just lock that shit, you know? Then she's outside. You walk upstairs, open a window, watch her wander the streets. Easy.
Paul Cho: I mean, yeah, like, it's fine because I broke up with her. So... I'm the trash man.
Danny Cho: That's right. That's what we do. Cho bros.

Amy Lau: I'm not threatening you. A threat would sound like, "Do as you're told or I will motherfucking bury you."

Danny Cho: What the fuck? Can you see me?

Amy Lau: Are you sure you're done? We can keep shopping. Anything you want? It's on me.
Fumi Nakai: You've always been so generous, and I'm sure you'll continue to be.

Amy Lau: Fumi, I wanted to address the elephant in the room.
Fumi Nakai: Elephant? I don't see an elephant. I see shapes and swirls and patterns.

Fumi Nakai: Haru and I loved each other deeply. We wanted the same things out of life. We achieved so much together. But financial stability was not one of them. There was a time when we worried over money, but he taught me something very important. The moment you begin to worry, the moment you acknowledge the worry, you solidify it into existence, which is why we chose to ignore, and ignore we did.
Amy Lau: I'm not sure I follow.
Fumi Nakai: Well, look at me now. Buying everything I want...

Fumi Nakai: Amy, all you have is perception. There is no objective truth. You create the truth you want to inhabit. So, what do you want for your family? What do you want for yourself?


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий