3 сент. 2023 г.

New Leads

The Office 6×20


Michael Scott: I would like your undivided attention, please.
Dwight Schrute: You couldn't handle my undivided attention.
Michael Scott: Over the last few weeks, things have been changing here. Sabre says it is our duty to support the sales team, and the salesmen are letting it go to their heads. I think it's kind of screwed up, because the way this place used to work was make friends first, make sales second, make love third, in no particular order.

Dwight Schrute: Salesman is King. As the best salesman, I am King of Kings. Oh, you say Jesus is King of Kings? Well, what does that say to you about how I think of myself?

Angela Martin: Do you not answer emails anymore? Because I have emailed you four times asking you to come to my desk.
Phyllis Lapin: Honey, if I don't have time to answer an email, I definitely don't have time to walk over to your desk.

Michael Scott: Look at that. That's...
Darryl Philbin: I know who did that.
Michael Scott: You saw who did this and you didn't stop them?
Darryl Philbin: Didn't have to see. It was sales, I can feel it. They are out of control.
Michael Scott: The sales department smashed my sandwich.
Darryl Philbin: Yes. All of them. Together. It's a conspiracy.

Michael Scott: I'm trying to make your kids respect you, because a father needs to respect his boss, and kids don't respect the father who doesn't respect the boss. Do you understand that line of logic?
Jim Halpert: I don't even think you understand it.
Michael Scott: I do understand it. This one's a map.
Jim Halpert: Or is it?

Michael Scott: Today I turned an office crisis into a teachable moment. A lesser manager would have screwed this day up royally. I can imagine some yokel sitting behind his desk saying, "Oh, yeah, take a lead. Learn nothing." Some people shouldn't be in this business.

Michael Scott: Amazing, isn't it?
Dwight Schrute: No other animal on Earth could do this. Maybe beavers. But not like this.

Michael Scott: You know what would be a great picture here? Just this whole dump, and in the middle, one flower.
Dwight Schrute: Mmm-hmm.
Michael Scott: That's it.
Dwight Schrute: Wow.
Michael Scott: And the caption would read...
Dwight Schrute: "Hope grows."
Michael Scott: "In a dump."


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий