7 сент. 2023 г.

Happy Hour

The Office 6×21


Darryl Philbin: Want me to invite Matt?
Oscar Martinez: Yeah, the whole gang. Matt included.
Darryl Philbin: Look, just be straight with me, man. You can be gay with Matt, just be straight with me.
Darryl Philbin: So, happy hour.
Oscar Martinez: Happy hour.

Jim Halpert: Okay, why don't we just finish the game?
Pam Beesly: Michael, it's your shot.
Michael Scott: She can't talk to us that way. You guys are stripes, I think. You let somebody talk to you like that, where does it stop?
Jim Halpert: It stopped.
Michael Scott: Well, I am starting it again!

Donna Newton: Well, I'm the manager here, sir.
Michael Scott: Well, it just so happens that I'm a manager, too, and the way I manage people is that I touch their hearts and souls with humor, with love and maybe a dash of razzle-dazzle, and I don't see that from you.
Donna Newton: Is that how you do it?
Michael Scott: Yes, it is. I'm writing a book about it.
Donna Newton: Really? How much have you written?
Michael Scott: I've written all of it. In my head. If you're really interested, it is called Somehow I Manage, and there's going to be a picture of me on the cover shrugging with my sleeves rolled up.

Julie: I think I'm gonna go.
Pam Beesly: Really? I'm sorry. He's not usually like that.
Julie: What's he usually like?
Pam Beesly: He's more just... Like... You can go.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий