1 сент. 2023 г.

The Birds Don't Sing, They Screech in Pain

Beef 1×1


Danny Cho: That's what's wrong with the world today, man. They want you to feel like you have no control. You know? Like you're gonna eat shit with a smile on your face or some shit. Fuck that, dude. Fuck it, man! I don't wanna... I'm so sick of smiling, dude.

Amy Lau: It was 4:00 a.m. and the whole city was silent. No meetings. No e-mails. No pretending. It was just you and me. And there was nothing wrong anywhere in the entire universe. I wish we could've stayed there...

Amy Lau: Hey, you're not some kind of weirdo, right? 'Cause if you are, you should know that I own a gun.

Amy Lau: Fuck. There's always something.
Danny Cho: Yes. There's always something.
Amy Lau: It's, like, you work so hard for so long just to provide for your family, right?
Danny Cho: Yeah. If not you, then who's gonna?
Amy Lau: Yeah, exactly.
Danny Cho: Yeah.
Amy Lau: And then at some point, you think you'd get to relax, but no. There's too much moisture, so now I gotta redo these fucking cabinets. I gotta redo the roof probably, and then by the time I'm done, I'm running out of money, the kitchen's out of style, and the whole time, all I wanted was a fucking hot tub.
Danny Cho: You have a timeless kitchen. So I think you're okay.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий