5 сент. 2023 г.

Bethesda

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan 4×4


Jack Ryan: "Welcome back"?
Mike November: I told you, I-I took the whole CIA firing thing pretty hard.

Katarina: Mr. Ryan, Josip Olafsky does not deal in drugs. ... He deals in dreams. What do you buy when you have nothing to lose? Experiences.

Levan Zubkov: Jesus, Mike, I knew you were crazy, but I never thought you were stupid.
Mike November: Mm. Said the guy who's only tasting freedom 'cause he's secretly a CIA asset. You never thanked me, by the way.

Domingo Chavez: Oh, you got to let that go.
Jack Ryan: Let what go?
Domingo Chavez: Oh, the idea that there's a right or wrong. Life is about reacting. You do things to survive. You do things to push forward.
Jack Ryan: That's an interesting theory.
Domingo Chavez: Oh, it's not a theory. It's a fact. If you're still here, that means you still have something worth fighting for.

Levan Zubkov: Tell me you have a plan, huh? So we don't die, huh?
Mike November: I'm working on it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий