3 сент. 2023 г.

I Am Inhabited by a Cry

Beef 1×3


Amy Lau: I've found ways to manage my stress.
Dr. Lin: What have you found works for you?
Amy Lau: Well, you know, I just close my eyes and clear my head, and focus on my breathing... My mind wanders to some silly places sometimes but it's okay. The human brain, wow, right?
Dr. Lin: That's great, Amy.
George Nakai: I've been telling her to meditate for years! I've sent her so many links.
Amy Lau: And thank you for the links, George.

Dr. Lin: Now, Amy, when he says that and you hear him saying that, what does that make you want to say?
Amy Lau: Cards on the table? I wanna say he's right.

Amy Lau: It's hard to admit, but... I think growing up with my parents taught me to repress all my feelings.
George Nakai: Breakthrough moment, babe.
Dr. Lin: Amy, that's very... self-aware.
Amy Lau: Thank you.
Dr. Lin: You know, when we're stressed, we revert to the pathways we created as children.
Amy Lau: No. Yeah, I mean, it all comes down to parents and I'm excited to dig into that.

Danny Cho: I almost lit a baby on fire!

Paul Cho: So who made your day so shitty and where do I have to go to beat them up?
Amy Lau: Um, it's just my boss. I hate having to put her feelings before mine all the time.
Paul Cho: Old people are stupid like that, taking it out on us because they regret their life decisions.
Amy Lau: Totally.

Paul Cho: What else do you hate?
Amy Lau: Uh, gosh, you know, it's a... No one's ever asked me that before. Um... Well, to be honest, uh... I hate pretending that I don't hate things.
Paul Cho: Like what?
Amy Lau: Mm. Like work. I... I hate work. I wish I could just, like, do nothing all day. Not have to worry about money.

Isaac Cho: See, that's your problem, man. You're too nice. I live by four words only. "Pro bono? No bono."

George Nakai: ... I get down too. Like, I never pictured myself being a stay-at-home dad, you know. I never thought my art would be secondary to anything. But I embrace the sadness. I mean, since we're both being vulnerable, I admit, sometimes I think about what my life would have been like had you and I never met.
Amy Lau: Wow. I never knew you felt that way.
George Nakai: Yeah. I guess I'm just sharing, because I want you to know you're not alone. You can share anything.
Amy Lau: Yeah, I know. Thank you. Thank you for sharing, George.
George Nakai: You're welcome.

Jordan: So many toys... This is why we have wives.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий