14 сент. 2023 г.

The Drama of Original Choice

Beef 1×8


Amy Lau: Fumi, why are you helping me?
Fumi Nakai: I'm a helpful person.
Amy Lau: You know, if we get divorced, he's gonna get half of everything. You're not gonna need me for these shopping sprees anymore.
Fumi Nakai: I've heard you say my son is the anchor you've been missing your whole life, and that may be true. But without you, he'd be sitting at the bottom of the ocean, dull and gray. He's no artist.

Bruce Lau: You act like we're so evil. What did we ever do, huh? We provided. We sacrificed. We moved here just for you. What do we get in return?
Amy Lau: You didn't even wanna have me.

Hanh Trinh Lau: What's going on? Tell me.
Amy Lau: More and more when I look in the mirror, I see you and Dad... and I hate it. I know that sounds ungrateful, okay, and I don't know, maybe you felt the same way about your parents too at some point. You know, just generations of bad decisions sitting inside you.
Hanh Trinh Lau: You'll realize this as you get older, but if you look back all the time, you crash. Whatever's going on, put it behind you.

George Nakai: I... I don't understand how you could hate this guy so much. Are you obsessed with him?
Amy Lau: I don't know. I don't think it's him. It... I've been like this my entire life. I want to blame my parents... but I think it's just me.

Danny Cho: Did you say arson?!

Danny Cho: Dude, if she really did this, man... it's over. It's over. There's no holding back. I'm going all out.

Danny Cho: Why...? Why did you...? That... What you did was not nice! It's not nice to do that!


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий