16 сент. 2023 г.

Kevin Hart: Reality Check (2023)

Kevin Hart: I think I want to start off by talking about people. ... I feel like people are going backwards. We're taking steps in the wrong direction. People don't want to be themselves anymore. People are goddamn losing fucking confidence. People are trying to change, shape, and mold into shit that doesn't even exist... I'm talking about plastic surgery.

Kevin Hart: We're in a crazy time right now. We're in a real crazy time. By the way, rightfully so. We've been through a lot. Pandemic hit us hard. Pandemic sat us all down with nothing to do, gave us nothing but time to think. That's when people get weird, when they fucking think all goddamn day. Just thinking about shit with nothing to do.

Kevin Hart: This is real shit. You can Google this. This is Googleable information.

Kevin Hart: You know what I want to do? I want to get back to the times when you can tell people, shut the fuck up. Sit your dumb ass down. I want to go back there.

Kevin Hart: Keep in mind, everybody wants a nickname. You just don't have the right people giving them to you. ... Here's a secret. The secret to giving out good nicknames is that they gotta come from a mean place. Good nicknames are mean-spirited.

Kevin Hart: My wife gave me a reality check. We was in the bed, watching TV. Commercial came on with the little monster from "Lord of the Rings," Smeagol. ... Smeagol, he was doing this shit right here. ... My wife said, "Oh, my God, babe, you be doing that." I said, "Bitch, what did you just say to me? The fuck did you just say?" "You be doing that in the mornings." "Bitch, I ain't never did no shit like that in my goddamn life!" Called me a fucking monster to my goddamn face. Self-esteem was fucking dead after that. Crushed my soul.

Kevin Hart: Social media. Social media had me fucked up. Social media had me believing that I was an activist for one day. For one day I, got caught up. I got caught up bad, man. This is when the George Floyd stuff happened...

Kevin Hart: Universal called me. ... By the way, they're talking to me like this because they believe that I'm an activist. Once again, I'm not an activist. I'm just caught up in the shit. When you start the shit, you can't stop the shit till you finish the shit.

Kevin Hart: Now I gotta give a speech. You ever say something and while you're saying something, you realize you're not saying nothing but you gotta keep trying to say something even though you know it's nothing? That was my fucking speech.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий