5 сент. 2023 г.

Just Not All at the Same Time

Beef 1×4


Danny Cho: Yo, I don't fuck with that type of white woman. They act like they got no power, they got all of it.
Isaac Cho: You met her?
Danny Cho: I don't need to, I just know. When Paul is cleaning his room, white devil pulling strings.

Danny Cho: Yo, we should take this too, man. It's Daewoo. Support Korean manufacturing.
Isaac Cho: Hey, you know who you are? You're Korean Robin Hood.
Danny Cho: Oh, yeah?
Isaac Cho: And I'm Korean Aladdin.

Amy Lau: Wait. You don't go out in Vegas?
Jordan: Honey, most of our employees are middle class. They don't like to see me enjoying myself. That's why I have to dress down for conferences.
Amy Lau: Smart.
Jordan: You have to keep up the illusion, people always prefer it to reality. That's just the way it is.

Isaac Cho: That's why you smack them maknaes or they turn out like this. They never get disciplined like we do.
Danny Cho: Parents are too tired after the first one. Their oldest always gets it worse. Every time.

Amy Lau: Now, I say that... It's not all about you.
Paul Cho: You sound like my brother. ... He works so hard for everyone but himself, and I see how unhappy he is.

Paul Cho: I just wish he'd leave me alone. I don't need that kind of energy around me, you know? It is selfish for broken people to spread their... brokenness.

Paul Cho: You know how in video games... like, when other people die, the game keeps going, but then when you die, it's game over? I think life's like that.
Amy Lau: Mm. Deep... So then are you the main player? Or me?

Jordan: Yes! Yes, yes. Amazing. Welcome to the family. Great job with the hecklers, by the way. That's typical Vegas riff-raff. Pains me that that's the average Forsters consumer.
Amy Lau: Well, hey, nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence... of the American public, right?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий