2 сент. 2023 г.

Sacrifices

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan 4×3


Jack Ryan: Miller being murdered proves that this corruption goes way higher than just the director of the CIA...

Jack Ryan: Even Chavez knows the only way to get back in the game is to start at the beginning.

Jack Ryan: Mr. President, I humbly request to resign from the position of deputy director.

Kyi Fah: My brother only has my well-being at heart.
Chao Fah: Your brother is simple. That makes him dangerous.

Elizabeth Wright: ... And stop calling me "ma'am."
Jim Greer: Yes, uh... I will not.
Elizabeth Wright: Congratulations, James. You deserve this.
Jim Greer: I'm honored. Elizabeth.

Jack Ryan: All right, I'm on my way.
Jim Greer: You're gonna tell me?
Jack Ryan: Do you want to know?
Jim Greer: Fuck no.

Domingo Chavez: I have no way of contacting him directly, so I have to send him a signal.
Jack Ryan: What kind of signal?
Domingo Chavez: I was thinking about following his operation all the way up the ladder and burning every rung along the way.
Jack Ryan: So where do we start?

Cathy Mueller: I've learned that risk isn't the downside of a relationship. It's the foundation.

Lt Morales: I do this, I'm a dead man. But with that kind of money... a dead man can live well.

Mike November: Oh, man. I always wanted to be a Federale.
Jack Ryan: Oh, yeah? So the CIA was second?
Mike November: Fourth.
Jack Ryan: ...

Walters: Stop.
Jim Greer: Stop? Stop what?
Walters: You're smart enough to figure it out. I'm using words as a courtesy.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий