19 авг. 2019 г.

Unfriended

Elementary 7×11


Holmes: I take it, from your arrival, you think you can help?
Mr. Holmes: I do. After all, dismantling global criminal enterprises is an area in which I have some expertise... Shall we attack it together?

Reichenbach: I was led to believe your relationship was quite frosty.
Holmes: Do we exchange Christmas cards? No. But we both share a distaste for mass murderers.

Holmes: It can't have been cheap, enlisting the help of your fellow influence peddlers.
Mr. Holmes: We prefer "puppet masters of the highest order."

Mrs. Tseng: You warned me the other day that the world is changing. I fear it has already changed. And we have no choice but to change with it...
Mr. Holmes: Mm.

Mrs. Tseng: He frightens them, Morland. He controls the information people see. He can turn a nation against its leaders, sway an election, incite a revolution; or, if he wishes, he can help those leaders maintain order. That kind of power... makes you and me obsolete.
Mr. Holmes: What... What will happen to my son?
Mrs. Tseng: I'm sorry, old friend.

Captain Gregson: Everything all right?
Holmes: Well, the short answer is no, and the long answer is a good deal longer.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий