17 авг. 2019 г.

Pokémon Detective Pikachu (2019)

Jack: Okay, remember, catching a Pokemon is not about skill. So you can do this.

Lucy Stevens: You just walked into quite a story. Stories like this spread fear. And they're afraid of fear. But I don't fear fear. I walk the walk and I talk the talk. And I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get the honest scoop, and that's the hard truth.

Tim Goodman: Okay, so you're a talking Pikachu with no memories, who's addicted to caffeine.
Detective Pikachu: I could stop whenever I want. These are just choices. Another round. Extra shot. Black as night.

Lucy Stevens: You found yourself a Pokemon partner.
Tim Goodman: Not exactly, no.
Lucy Stevens: Aw. He's cute...
Detective Pikachu: She's trying to work me, kid. But, trust me, I can... Oh, sweet Mother of Arceus, that feels so good.

Lucy Stevens: The docks can be dangerous. It's not the sort of place you want to visit alone at night...
Tim Goodman: I'm actually pretty good at being alone at night.
Detective Pikachu: Nope, that did not land right at all.


Detective Pikachu: This is humiliating. Every step for you is 1000 for me, and my lungs are the size of grapes. We need to get some ground rules if this partnership's gonna work.

Tim Goodman: Come on. This is ridiculous!
Detective Pikachu: I'm good cop, you're bad cop.
Tim Goodman: We're not cops.
Detective Pikachu: Grow some berries. You're bigger and tougher looking than I am.

Tim Goodman: What are you doing? What is your plan of attack?
Detective Pikachu: I don't operate according to plans, kid. I deal with things in the moment.

Detective Pikachu: Well, there's no such thing as "daddy issues" without "daddy".

Detective Pikachu: At this point, how could you not believe in climate change?

Detective Pikachu: Kid, the walls are closing in. We have to do something and we gotta do it fast.
Tim Goodman: I gotta jump for it.
Detective Pikachu: That's a great fifth option. Let's work on the first four.

Detective Pikachu: Oh, I hope we never get to see each other again.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий