20 авг. 2019 г.

Fighting with My Family (2019)

Ricky Knight: Zak! What the bloody hell do you think you're doing? If you really wanna choke her out, interlock the fingers.

Julia Knight: What is going on?
Raya Knight: He's choking me!
Julia Knight: What're you gonna do about it?

Zak Knight: Raya, help me out.
Raya Knight: Look, he wants to make a good impression... because Courtney's great, and he loves her... and he respects her... And he got her up the duff.
Zak Knight: I didn't get her up the duff. It's known as an unplanned pregnancy.
Ricky Knight: All pregnancies are unplanned, son.

Raya Knight: Dick me dead, bury me pregnant.
The Rock: ... That's a good pick-up line.

The Rock: It doesn't matter what your names are! You walk around here interrupting The Rock. You, like you haven't seen the sun in 20 years! You, like you just stepped out of Oliver Twist!
Zak Knight: Please, sir, may I have some more advice, sir?
The Rock: You want some advice? Here's The Rock's advice! Shut your mouth! What you want! What you want! How about what The Rock wants? The Rock wants you to go out there, take no prisoners, have no regrets, have no fear! Lay it all out on the line! Because if you don't do that... The Rock is gonna find your friend Mary Poppins. He's gonna take her umbrella. Yeah, he's gonna shine it up real nice. He's gonna turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it straight up your candy asses! There's your advice! Straight out of the Jabroni-beating, pie-eating, trailblazing, eyebrow-raising... entertaining the globe, never hotter... talking to two rejects from Harry Potter!

The Rock: Don't worry about being the next me. Be the first you.


Hutch: To be a WWE Superstar, you have to have two things. Number one, you gotta have the skills and number two, you have to have the spark. Now, skills, that's obvious, right? You gotta be able to wrestle. The spark, well... That's the magic dust. It's what the audience falls in love with. It's why they buy your poster. It's why they come back every week. It's why they chant your name. It's why they buy a six-inch action figure of you. Do you see yourself as a six-inch action figure?

Hutch: Why do you wanna wrestle, Paige?
Raya Knight: Been wrestling since I was 13. My whole family wrestles.
Hutch: But why do you wanna wrestle?
Raya Knight: Been wrestling since I was 13. My whole family wrestles.
Hutch: But why do you wanna wrestle?
Raya Knight: Um... It's an escape, isn't it? From the real world. And when I'm in that ring with my family, working together, flowing together... It feels like the world just disappears. And I sort of feel like I belong somewhere.

Hutch: Welcome to the suck. Let's have some fun.

Ricky Knight: You don't have to do anything that me or Mum or anyone want you to do... unless you wanna do it. You are the spark in our lives... no matter what you do with yours.

Zac Knight: You're a Knight. Wrestling's in your blood.
Raya Knight: Like hepatitis?
Zac Knight: A, B, and C. Riddled.

Ricky Knight: I'm not crying, I'm allergic to the dog.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий