26 авг. 2019 г.

The Secret Life of Pets 2 (2019)


Rooster: Dog's got two things in this life: his water bowl and his dignity. You take one, you take the other.

Rooster: Hey, what's that kid doing in the cage? There something wrong with him? He got the fever?
Max: Uh, that's-that's Liam. He-he likes to run.
Rooster: So let him run.
Max: Well, Liam's super fast. We-we-we blink, and he's up a tree.
Rooster: So then your kid's up a tree. What's the problem?
Max: Well, he could fall.
Rooster: He might.
Max: And then he hurts himself.
Rooster: Oh, so he got really high up in this hypothetical tree? Kid gets hurt, he learns not to do it again. You know how many electric cords I've chewed?
Max: Like, multiple cords?
Rooster: One. It shocked me. I walked backwards for a week, but I never chewed a cord again.

Daisy: You know what I learned today?
Snowball: Hmm?
Daisy: Wolves are jerks.

Max: Not a fan. I am not a fan of the farm.

Snowball: I am a hero. I need you to respect that.

Rooster: Max, here's a trick. The first step of not being afraid is acting like you're not afraid.

Max: I'm going to find my inner Rooster.

Max: You never know what life is gonna throw at you. And you have two choices: run from it... or run at it.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий