22 авг. 2019 г.

Last Supper

Preacher 4×2


God: You were tested... and you... have... FAILED!

Jesse: I'm gonna talk to God and save the world.
Truck Driver: It's a bit late for that, don't you think?

Truck Driver: You go on, Father, you save the world for us!

Cassidy: Well... You know us Irish. Never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Tulip: He ain't my husband... and he ain't comin' back.

Deputy Prime Minister: Ooh! Someone, please, erase my search history!...

Cassidy: "Doctor Zhang"? Well enough. What am I doctor of, anyway?.. "Chemical Pharmacology," cool. That's drugs, right?... Yeah, it is. "Urban bli..." "Urban blight". City wrecking, family breaking, soul-stealin' drugs.....

Tulip: I'm going in that door. And I'm gettin' Cass out, and that's that. I don't "wait and see" shit for anybody.

Pilot: Need a light, Preacher?

Frankie Toscani: Just always remember when it comes to torture... mistakes are a part of it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий