8 авг. 2019 г.

On the Scent

Elementary 7×9


Holmes: You told her about Odin?
Watson: No. A megalomaniacal billionaire preemptively assassinating anyone who says the wrong thing in an e-mail? She would think I was nuts.

Watson: Did you know that you have a tell... when you lie, but no one else can see it but me?

Holmes: I didn't do it to shield you, I did it to spare you.
Watson: From what?
Holmes: From having to lie to everyone else. .... Knowing a secret of that magnitude, kno-knowing the truth ... and keeping silent, it's... corrosive.

Diana Long: I could never. I loved her!
Holmes: I'm afraid that that is not exculpatory. 2.5 women are murdered every day by an intimate partner. So we're going to have to cover our statistical bases with a little more than your word.

Holmes: I find sports gambling as boring as the stock market. Never developed a taste for it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий